Join us at Fremont Park on August 15, 2015 from 2-7pm for Sacramento’s 2nd annual chicken wing festival, Sactown Wings. There will be music, games, cheap beer, and over 15,000 chicken wings! Participating wing vendors include: Chicago Fire, Blue Cue, and Water’z Wing’z with more to come. We’ll be featuring amazing music and the Xoso Sport & Social League will be providing cornhole (bean bag toss), bear pong (giant beer pong), and giant jenga games for your enjoyment.
Two ticket options:
-$10 Event Attendee: Admission only. You can purchase food and beer at the event. Entrance at 3pm.
-$45 VIP Wing Judge: Early entry at 2pm, wings from each vendor, and a Sactown Wings Judge t-shirt. You’ll be one of only 200 people who get to vote on who has the best wings!
The festival is No Re-entry, so bring cash for extra food or beer refills!
- Event hours are from 2-7pm with VIP entrance at 2pm and General admission entrance at 3pm.
- Last call for alcohol at 6:30pm.
- Pre-purchased ticket entrance on the corner of 16th and Q Street, or 16th and P Street.
- Walk up sales are ONLY available at the corner of 16th and P Street.
- Kids five and under are free!
- No pets.
- Most vendors and drink sales are cash only, so bring cash!
What You Can Bring:
- Cash (most vendors and drinks are cash only)
- Water bottles
- Small lawn chairs
What You Can’t Bring:
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans