Join us at Southside Park on Sunday, July 31st from 3-7pm for Sacramento’s 3rd annual chicken wing festival, Sactown Wings. There will be music, games, cheap beer, and over 40,000 chicken wings! Participating wing vendors include: Chicago Fire, Broderick Roadhouse, Blue Cue, Barwest, Adamos, and more to come. We’ll be featuring amazing music and games for your enjoyment.
Two ticket options:
- General Admission: $10 in advance/$15 at the door
Admission plus a souvenir mug. You can purchase food and beer at the event. Entrance at 3pm.
- VIP Wing Judge: $45 in advance, not available day of event
Early entry at 2pm, twenty (20) wing tickets (1 ticket = 1 wing), souvenir mug, and a Sactown Wings Judge t-shirt. You’ll be one of only 300 people who get to vote on who has the best wings! Specific shirt sizes not guaranteed after July 15th, so order early!
The festival is No Re-entry, so bring cash for extra food or beer refills!
- Event hours are from 3-7pm with early VIP entrance at 2pm and General admission entrance at 3pm.
- Last call for alcohol at 6:30pm.
- Kids five and under are free!
- No pets.
- Bring cash for food/drink tickets for faster service!
What You Can Bring:
- Water bottles
What You Can’t Bring:
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Sactown Wings is a GANG FREE ZONE
- No excessively baggy jeans will be allowed inside the festival
- No bandannas will be allowed inside the festival
- No concealing clothing (ie: Hoods worn up, masks, etc.)
- No custom t-shirts displaying gang names, symbols, logos, or messages
- A valid ticket is required for admission
- This is a rain or shine event
- No refunds
- No in/out privileges
- ATMs will be available inside the festival
- You must be 21+ with a valid event wristband in order to redeem beer tickets