Join us at Cesar Chavez Park on August 15, 2015 from 3-7pm for Sacramento’s 2nd annual chicken wing festival, Sactown Wings. There will be music, games, cheap beer, and over 40,000 chicken wings! Participating wing vendors include: Chicago Fire, Blue Cue, Barwest, Ink Eats and Drinks, Sac Food Co-op, Adamos, Brookside Restaurant and Bar, and 3 Fires Lounge with more to come. We’ll be featuring amazing music and the Xoso Sport & Social League will be providing cornhole (bean bag toss), bear pong (giant beer pong), and giant jenga games for your enjoyment.
Two ticket options:
- General Admission: $10 in advance/$15 at the door
Admission plus a souvenir mug. You can purchase food and beer at the event. Entrance at 3pm.
- VIP Wing Judge: $45 in advance, not available day of event
Early entry at 2pm, twenty (20) wing tickets, souvenir mug, and a Sactown Wings Judge t-shirt. You’ll be one of only 300 people who get to vote on who has the best wings!
The festival is No Re-entry, so bring cash for extra food or beer refills!
- Event hours are from 3-7pm with early VIP entrance at 2pm and General admission entrance at 3pm.
- Last call for alcohol at 6:30pm.
- Pre-purchased ticket entrance on the corner of 10th and I Street, or 10th and J Street.
- Walk up sales are ONLY available at the corner of 10th and J Street.
- Kids five and under are free!
- No pets.
- Bring cash for food/drink tickets for faster service!
What You Can Bring:
- Water bottles
What You Can’t Bring:
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans